Thursday, March 15, 2012

doing my best...

Before the dreaded "bug" hit our home, I managed to get some St. Patrick's day fun stuff checked off the list.  It's days, well..in this case, weeks like these, I am reminded that I don't think homeschooling is cut out for me.  Let's just say with 3 out of 4 people sick under one roof, puts a momma reaalllyyy behind on a lot of things...thankfully "schooling"didn't have to be a top priority.  I know some Moms are fine with "catching up" but I'm the type that likes to work on a schedule and I'm pretty sure this would have bothered me terribly if I knew I had to be responsible for anything other than brushing my teeth that day :) Ok..moving on :)

Clover Matching
 

Cutting out hearts to make a clover
 

 Water color rainbow
 Talking about the /g/ sound

Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment