Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pinterest inspired

I've seen this several times on pinterest and finally tried it.  All you need is a shower curtain liner and some permanent markers...I know, the husband was a little nervous when he saw these lying on the floor when he came home....but Stella's pretty good about following the rules, so I made sure the little guy wasn't around and kept my eye on things.  She absolutely loved this.  It was too cold to go outside and she didn't rest very long, so it was a perfect project.  It's been on the floor for several days now...she works on it for a while, then comes back later.  She told me the places to draw, which included Mimi's house, home, chick-fil-a, walmart, the library, Haven's and Bethany's.  thanks pinterest for another great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment