Sunday, April 1, 2012

the new game...

I originally cut these masterpieces out (insert sarcasm) while supper was going one night, so Stella could create a little scene, for fun.  While she was playing, I heard her make up a little story (very proud) of how a little girl lost her Easter basket outside...so now, I think I'll call these little felt funboards: story starters! 
make it easy:  create your own scene
make it hard:  the sky is the limit!  I learned to ask lots of open ended questions..there is not a wrong answer! :)  Some of the questions I asked Stella while her creative juices were flowing were: "Where do you think the little girl is?"  "What's the bunny going to do with those eggs?" 

It's like my mentor always told me:  Always keep them thinking...ask them questions that you don't already know the answer to...only they do!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)
    Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends!

    ReplyDelete